Wednesday 9 December 2009

Havent blogged for a while...so im blogging now..

Howdy Folks, Just a quick update really.

StolenSpace 'Winter Warmers' show went down a storm, rammed night and many of my good friends came along to REPRESENT. If you didn't get a chance to see it my work can be found here or alternatively IN THE FLESH for about another week (until 20/12.09). The show had many highlights so it'd be a crime* to point some out individually.

New work is being produced for a two man show later in the year..I say later, I mean 'soon later'.. rather than 'later later'..so keep your eyes peeled.

also, I would like to leave you with this video I found the other day..kept me watching right to the end. its a tad on the 'Kelly watch the stars' side though.

Enjoy

Metal on Metal "BASTARD" from The Glue Society on Vimeo.



will probably blog some pics or glimpses into new work soon..'soon soon'.

oh, and here is another nice/lovely/flippin' amazing vid by my Boy Andrew Telling of a mutual chum!

Artist Profile : WordToMother from Andrew Telling on Vimeo.


Andys music always gets me.




*(coughcough d*face'prints,will barras, Gabriel Dubois' colours cough!)

No comments:

 
Arth Daniels // Artist and pPainter - Blogged