Sunday 24 April 2011

New work Info (and a post to make up for the lack of!)

So, it's been a busy one for the past few months; luckily with private commissions as opposed to commercial (which sometimes means time consuming and a tad laborious) but the good news is I'm now working on new public stuff. The first of which will be seen at the Stolenspace Summer Group show.

The new work sees a return to more traditional portraiture, so a return to flesh colours and human faces is in order however be expecting something a little different from me in the presentation arena; multi-layered if you will.

As for the content of this blog, I'll have a bigger presence on it from now on; expect blog posts with some new, and some older artists and their work. I'm Vowing now to keep it a little more up to date so I look like a loser if I fall behind again.

So lets get this show back on the road shall we..

No comments:

 
Arth Daniels // Artist and pPainter - Blogged